List:       linux-video
Subject:    just snow
From:       Oswald Buddenhagen <ob6 () inf ! tu-dresden ! de>
Date:       1999-07-25 10:16:55

I've got some strange problem with my wintv radio:
fyi: i compiled the v4l-driver into the 2.2.10 kernel.
when i start ANY tv-application, everything seems to work fine, but i get just
snow on the screen. a channel scan shows no result. selecting another
signal-source brings up a blue tv-screen, as expected. why i cannot find any
channels?

for the very smart: no, i did not forget to plug in the antena. under windoze
everything works fine.