List:       linux-video
Subject:    Re: [video4linux] Alex: channels
From:       alexb () jetsuite ! com (Alex Bakaev)
Date:       1998-07-28 19:02:32

Richard,

I don't know much about bttv driver. The driver I wrote for Win95 can
capture interlaced frames at variable frame rate up to 25, can capture
single field to memory while sending other field to overlay/primary.

Bt848 WDM driver ( source available on Win98 DDK ) can capture
interlaced, single or alternating fields at variable frame rate up to
50/60 ( PAL/NTSC ).

In addition VBI data can be captured at the same time too.

I think this should be implemented/speced for video4linux. Hopefully I
will start porting my driver soon...

Alex