List:       linux-video
Subject:    Camera Configurations
From:       "Marlos C. Machado" <marlos () dcc ! ufmg ! br>
Date:       2010-10-15 19:20:36

Hello,

I'm developing a game which uses a PSEye (Camera) in Ubuntu. I'm able
to play what the camera captures in the game but the camera is auto
adjusting its gain (V4L2_CID_AUTOGAIN). I don't want this behavior. I
intend to disable AUTOGAIN with v4l2 and get the frames with
gstreamer.

I've programmed this:

if((ret = query_ioctl(hdevice, currentctrl, &queryctrl)) == 0)

but this fails, meaning that "NEXT_CTRL flag not supported". How can I
easily disable autogain?

The code I tried to run is in here: http://gitorious.org/cameractls

Thanks in advance.

--