List:       linux-video
Subject:    Re: HVR-1300 (cx88) working, but various problems
From:       "Frans Duijnhouwer" <frans.duijnhouwer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-31 23:38:33

Hi all,

I've just installed the hvr1300 card and the v4l-dvb drivers from hg
repository (~30 July).
The card is working, but I have similar problems as reported by Jan Frey on
7 January:
1) All modules are loaded during boot, but many times the TV grabbing/tuner
isn't working properly (just static). Unloading cx88xx (and related) modules
and reloading cx8800 and cx88_blackbird solves this problem.
2) The picture of the mpeg stream on /dev/video1 is fine but doesn't record
the sound from the TV tuner. However, it works with (and is stuck to) the
separate line-in next to the S-video and composite connectors.

Has anyone found a solution for these problems?

Any help much appreciated,

Frans