List:       linux-video
Subject:    Fusion RT Gold remote
From:       "Chaogui Zhang" <czhang1974 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-28 22:33:57

I have been trying to figure out the Fusion RT 5 Gold remote the last
few days. I set up ir-kbd-i2c to get data from 0x6f (address mentioned
by Mike in an earlier email) but had no luck to find any meaningful
change in the data stream when any key is pressed on the remote.
In other words, whether the keys are pressed or not, the data coming
from address 0x6f do not change in any ways.

Is there some "code" that needs to be sent to the address to activate
the ir receiver? If so, how  do we figure that out?

Thanks!

--
Chaogui Zhang