List:       linux-video
Subject:    Re: LifeView FlyVIDEO2000 no radio
From:       "Trenton Carr" <trentoncarr () telkomsa ! net>
Date:       2005-07-13 12:04:55

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 02:27:44 +0200, Peter Missel
<peter.missel@onlinehome.de> wrote:

Hello Peter

> you're looking for tiny surface-mount resistors with label "GP1" to
> "GP9" (or
> 10) next to them. We want to know which ones are populated and which
> ones are
> absent.

I don't see those sm resistors marked like that.
I'll describe the board, sorry for any superfluous info.

Super Digital Video Dazzle Series
Sticker marked -- PAL I
assembly date April 2005

Board split into two area's, one normal black sm board + one green sm
board mounted on top of first in a tin shield.

the main board has the following info on it,

FM7130 Ver:1
GT 0513
878832 V1.0

It has four IC on it
IC1 = Philips SAA7130HL, CE0731 05,TSG05101
IC2 = Philips HEF4052BT or HEF40528T
IC3 = ATMEL504, 24C02N, SI27 D
IC4 = BLANK with 03 in bottom right corner

There are two oval silver things with flat tops, about 4mm high,
one MARKED X2 with 4.000 stamped on top with sm resistors next to it.
C82  = MOUNTED
R20  = MOUNTED
C83  = MOUNTED
C127 = EMPTY
C126 = EMPTY
C125 = EMPTY
C124 = EMPTY

one MARKED X1 with 24.576 stamped on top with sm resistors next to it.
C5  = MOUNTED
C30 = MOUNTED
R4  = MOUNTED
C28 = MOUNTED
C4  = MOUNTED

plus lots of sm rsistors all over the place.

The green sm board is split by tin dividers into three main area,
it has the following info on it,

TSY2211 VER:A1

the first area, next to fm and tv antenna jacks, has lots of twirly wires
in green, red and copper colours.

Second area in middle has one silver oval thing with flat top stamped with
YC4.000 and IC with 52D2T6T, SN761677 ON IT.

Third area has lots in it, one grey box about 13mm high with HD, IF389B1M
ON IT.
two IC's, one bigger than the other, smaller one = Philips TDA7040, C84A0,
G4522.
Bigger one = Philips TDA9809, VCOC70, DnG5081Y.

Picture and supplier details:

http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/Video-capture-card-manufacturers/p/2000000003844/3000000149681/1000880107.htm

Can't think of anything else to add.

Regards

Trenton
--
Master Maths George
Postnet Suite #109       +27 (0) 44 873 4683