List:       linux-video
Subject:    [transcode-users] Screen capture video - blurred image
From:       Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko () greshko ! com>
Date:       2003-11-26 2:20:43

What I am attempting to do is capture the images on my screen as I
demonstrate the functions and features of some software our company is
developing.  The goal is to use the video in a presentation on a large
screen TV in a show booth.

I've got a GeForce FX 5200 running the drivers from Nvidia and a
Pixelview PlayTV card.  I'm using composite video.

I can capture the screen but everything is blurry.  Almost as if I
forgot to put on my glasses....

I'm guessing it is probably a combination of settings in the XF86Config
file and transcode settings...but I'm not clear on what settings to
focus (pun intended) on.

But maybe I should first ask the question....should what I'm trying to
do produce reasonable results to use in a show booth environment?

Thanks,
Ed

--
"An opinion is like an asshole - everybody has one."
    - Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan, The Dead Pool - 1988.