List:       linux-video
Subject:    Having trouble with V4L capture
From:       James Lamanna <jamesl () appliedminds ! com>
Date:       2003-11-25 19:22:53

So I've abandoned the Overlay interface.
On bttv cards the interlace artifacts are just too great....

Now I'm having problems getting just capture to work with MMIO.
I'm just getting an all green picture.
Here's my general steps:
- Open Device
- Set input channel (S_INPUT)
- Set video standard (S_STD)
- Set Format (640x480, UYVY, INTERLACED) (S_FMT)
- Setup MMIO (REQBUFS, QUERYBUF, mmap(), STREAMON, QBUF, DQBUF etc..)

Any help or pointers to a very simple v4l2 mmio capture program would be
great.

--
James Lamanna