List:       linux-video
Subject:    Re: (no subject)
From:       Jim <prometheus () promethean-fire ! com>
Date:       2002-12-31 16:46:47

No, no change of address- I only subscribed once, through this address.
When I simply send a message
"unsubscribe" I receive a message from the server to the effect
"command format is: usubscribe [password] [emailaddress]"

So I send the message again with password and email, get no further
response from the message server, but still get messages...