List:       linux-video
Subject:    [V4L] Audio volume level extremely low when recording with xawtv
From:       Steven Crouse <stevec () oeone ! com>
Date:       2002-06-25 16:57:26

Hi all,

I have xawtv playing both audio and video properly and I am able to
record using xawtv-remote. But when I attempt to extract the audio data
from the AVI I recorded into I can only hear it using headphones and
with the volume way up. As far as I can tell I have the mixer settings
correct with line1 set as the record source. Hopefully someone may be
able to shed some light on why I am getting this behavior.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve Crouse