List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    Re: [Linux-usb-users] USB to USB transfer
From:       "Stephen J. Gowdy" <gowdy () slac ! stanford ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-15 15:33:47

Hi Kent,
	There are various such "cables" supported I believe. The mailing
list archives should have their names, you could also try the Devices
support page and the Working device list.

							regards,

							Stephen.

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Kent Nguyen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering has anyone transfer files from their laptop to their PC using
> USB to USB connection?  I know there exist something for M$ Windows.
>
> If you do, what software did you use?  Thanks!
>
> --kent

|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 17,       |
|http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~gowdy/ | 2575 Sand Hill Road,     |
|                                     | Menlo Park CA 94025, USA |
|EMail: gowdy@slac.stanford.edu       | Tel: +1 650 926 3144     |