List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    Re: [Linux-usb-users] USB Epson Stylus Photo 870/U
From:       Roy Katz <katz () Glue ! umd ! edu>
Date:       2001-04-09 23:39:50

The string which I found in the FAQ -- that whole answer in the FAQ is
just badly worded, scant on useful information and just plain *wrong*
(note the frustration; I've been trying for weeks to coax a printout
from this hunk of metal) -- anyhow, I placed the string as I mentioned in
my original post, in /usr/lib/ghostscript/5.10/stcany.upp in the correct
section..... for the life of me! I don't understand *why* the printer
gives no response.  It does under w2k, that's the weird thing!

Roey