List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] The keystone to success!
From:       "Gilberto Mcbride" <cas () bmstech ! com ! sg>
Date:       2007-11-29 14:33:25

Good day.

Our company has an opening for a Company Representative position. This will be a \
part-time/home based position and the applicant must have the following \
qualifications:

- E-mail access and ability to work 3-4 hours a day
- MS Word, MS Excel, PDF qualification
- Cell phone for urgent duties
- Adult age
- Higher education

Starting salary is 1,000.00 USD per month + 8% commission from every processed \
customer (over 3,500.00 USD monthly).

Send your resume to our web form:
http://decapolis-trading.com/careers.php

We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer!

Sincerely Yours,
Michael Bonneville,
Decapolis Financial
www.decapolis-trading.com