List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] =?GB2312?B?U2VydmUgeW91IGluIENoaW5h?=
From:       "China adviser" <nvmxgvyzhfaj () cctv ! com>
Date:       2007-08-24 2:59:52

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

For China's rapid economic development. If you are

interested in China, and would like to do something

in China , whether it is personal or business affairs

,  our company will be committed to serve you in the

case of charges.

If you are interested in it, please contact us.

Please send a email to  hanlin3066@126.com  .

If this mail bother you, we apologize, please send a

mail to  hanlin3066@126.com , we will remove your

mail from our mailing list.

E-mail:hanlin3066@126.com

¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª¡ª
¡¾×¢Òâ¡¿ÉÏÃæµÄÓʼþÄÚÈÝÓëÒÔÏ ÎÄ×ÖÎ޹ء£±¾Èí¼þ½öÏÞÓںϷ¨ÓÃ;!
µÄÓʼþȺ·¢Èí¼þ¶ø¶à´ÎÒªÇóÆƽ⣡ÏÖÃâ·ÑÏ ÔØ£¬ÎÞÏÞʱ¼äʹÓá£
ÏêÇéÇë·ÃÎÊÎÒÃǵÄÖ÷Ò³£ºhttp://www.cnysoft.com/