List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] negative pipe value.....
From:       "Kiran Jammula" <kiranjammula () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-22 11:56:32

Hi,
I am developing Linux Host  driver for a Device. The device has suppiled
Windows based driver. After connecting the device to PC the probe function
in my driver is being called. But pipe opened by using
usb_sndbulkpipe,usb_rcvbulkpipe ,usb_sndctrlpipe,usb_rcvctrlpipe is showing
negative value.

For the out end point device which function to be used..

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance...
Best Regards,
Kiran Jammula.