List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] USB Audio (Plantronics headset)
From:       Sergey Udaltsov <sergey.udaltsov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-11-23 0:53:35

Hi all

I am using Plantronics headset (with Skype and other SW) on Fedora
Core 3 (standard kernel). The kernel recognises the headset ok, when I
plug it into USB2 port - and I get /dev/dsp2 for all my needs BUT when
I unplug the headset, the keyboard freezes. The machine is ok
otherwise, I can shutdown it using ACPI button - but no more keyboard
for me. Is there anything I could look at in order to fix the problem?

TIA,

Sergey

PS Also, I wonder - is there a way to utilize Mute/Volume controls I
have on the headset?