List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] How can I know "$INTERFACE" mean what?
From:       Rocky Zhang <rocky () userful ! com>
Date:       2004-10-29 15:43:54

Hi,

I'm using Fedora core 2 (kernel 2.6) on my computer. I'd like to modify
/etc/hotplug/usb.agent to add some script to deal with USB flash (use
$INTERFACE variable). I have a Lexar USB flash on my hand, when I
hotplug in, I got the "$INTERFACE" from usb.agent is "8/6/80". How can I
know whether all the USB flash will use the same interface "8/6/80"? Is
there a map that which INTERFACE number means what on the web?

Thanks.

Rocky