List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] Terapin Mine
From:       "Johannes Wilm" <j () indymedia ! no>
Date:       2004-02-25 17:38:16

Hi,
I have been trying to get the Terapin Mine (0x0dae, 0x0001, 80701, Bulk)
to get to work with the usb mass storage driver. The weird thing is that
it stops at various stages - sometimes it even gets as far as mounting the
device and letting me do a few operations before giving endless buffer
errors. In the syslog it seems to be able to start fine at first but then
reports a "Bad LUN 0:1" and then goes on to report a bunch of Bad target
(X:0)" where X starts of being 1 and goes up to 7 by increments of 1.
If you need the syslog, I can try to get it for you - but right now its a
complicated process:
1. cp syslog syslog.jpg
2. copy syslog.jpg to camera
3. download pictures from camera to mine
4. hook mine to library windows pc
5. rename syslog.jpg to syslog
6. upload syslog

--