List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] VIA Chipset and USB DiskOnKey
From:       Amichai Rotman <amichai () iglu ! org ! il>
Date:       2004-01-02 14:52:25

Hey All,

Let me wish a Happy New Year to all of you !

Now, to the question:

I have a Compaq Presario 2540 with a VIA VT82C586B USB controller.

I am running Mandrake Linux 9.2 with Kernel 2.4.22.

Every time I mount my 64MB DiskOnKey, the system hangs completely!

The same DOK worked fine on an Intel chipset desktop machine.

Any ideas / tips / known issues?

Thanks,

Amichai Rotman

Short text-only e-mails: amichai@wap.mirs.co.il