List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    Re: [Linux-usb-users] Cell phone Sagem My-X6 + usb data cable
From:       "Stephen J. Gowdy" <gowdy () slac ! stanford ! edu>
Date:       2003-09-26 15:02:59

I don't see any data cable for that phone (on their web site it says
"Compatible with 3000 series except MY3078 and MY3088", however on their
Brochure for this phone they do show it). The only one they list is for
the 3000 series. Doesn't make sense though. Hard to tell if it will work
if no one has tried it. You could try asking the company.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, dju` wrote:

|Stephen J. Gowdy                     | SLAC, MailStop 34,       |
|http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~gowdy/ | 2575 Sand Hill Road,     |
|http://calendar.yahoo.com/gowdy      | Menlo Park CA 94025, USA |
|EMail: gowdy@slac.stanford.edu       | Tel: +1 650 926 3144     |