List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    Re: [Linux-usb-users] Trying to use a cell phone with acm module
From:       Nick Papadonis <nick () coelacanth ! com>
Date:       2002-03-01 16:38:31

Leif Jensen <jensen@math.columbia.edu> writes:

> Capturing the output with "cat /dev/ttyUSB0 >out" produced a huge file
> mostly filled with repeated 0x0a bytes.  Mixed in were echos and
> represented here by '_'.  At one point sending "help" elicited an
> echo followed by two 0x0a bytes and a "h" (0x68) character repeated
> 1980 times.  Doesn't seem like much to go on....
>
> Best,

I have a Motorola v60c with USB cable.  I am also trying to develop a
driver to exchange data.  What have you found out about the protocol
over USB?

Do you have any past posts or a website with some information?  I was
going to use usbsnoop and try reverse engineering this.

Any insight appreciated.

- Nick