List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] Sequence of transactions
From:       "sneha K" <sneha () programmer ! net>
Date:       2002-01-30 11:18:40

Hi,
	I am using an ARM Assabet PDA and I am *sending the data* from my PC to the device \
(client).   On my device I don't want to enable interrupts. So when the host sends \
data I shall read the  UDCSR register for bits EIR and  RIR, and I will know which \
endpoint needs to be serviced i.e  whether it is a control or a bulk transaction.

However, I am not very sure of the sequence in which these transactions occur.
If there is no reset or suspend interrupts, can I assume that all control \
transactions are over and then starts the  bulk transaction(s)[ where I can get all \
my data till the receive fifo is not empty]??  or will there be any more control \
transactions in-between? If yes, then I may have to  use a  call back function to \
complete the remaining transaction(s).

Thanks
Sneha

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup