List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] Linux USB history
From:       Brad Hards <bhards () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2002-01-01 3:45:21

G'day all,

I am giving a paper at linux.conf.au (http://linux.conf.au) in Feb 2002 on
the Past, Present and Future of Linux USB.

One thing I can't find is the original Linus email announcing his UHCI +
mouse driver (that basically finished Inaky's UUSBD work). The old Suse
mailing list seems to be gone (404s on the link on http://www.linux-usb.org).
If anyone has a working link to it, could they please send it to me?

It'd also be useful to have a link to the rewrite project (that I think
Thomas Sail[e,o]r announced).

Naturally I'll be making the paper (and my kpresenter slides) available when
they are done.

Brad