List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] (no subject)
From:       Patel Hemang-QA4383 <Hemang.Patel () motorola ! com>
Date:       2001-11-29 15:12:34

All,

       I am using the Toshiba Satellite 1805-S253 laptop with Linux Kernel 2.4.9.  I \
am trying to use the White Heat USB device with this laptop.  But the laptop does not \
seem to recognize the Whiteheat device.  Could you suggest on some drivers or \
alternatives or patches?

In the /var/log/messages - I see that the following:
uhci.c : :USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
usb.c: registered new driver serial
usbserial.c: USB Serial Driver core v1.3
usbserial.c: USB Serial support registered for Connect Tech - WhiteHEAT - \
                (prerenumeration)
usbserial.c: USB Serial support registered for Connect Tech - WhiteHEAT
whiteheat.c: v1.1:USB ConnectTech WhiteHEAT driver
Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
usb.c: registered new driver usb-storage
USB Mass Storage support registered

Thanks,