List:       linux-usb-users
Subject:    [Linux-usb-users] psc750
From:       jdd <jdanield () dodin ! net>
Date:       2001-11-27 19:27:02

Hello,

I'new to usb and, guess what? I have problems :-)

my new HP PSC750 (printer, scanner, copier) don't works.

it's explicitly supported for scanner, but I have had no time to try.

it shoul also works for the printer (it's no more than a deskjet printer),
but Ma prints gives nothing.

I use suse linux 7.2 and configured it with yast2.

when I activate the PSC750, I got this log. The second line seems to be the
problem. What does it mean?

hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/1, assigned device number 4
printer.c: usblp0: device node registration failed
printer.c: usblp0: USB Bidirectional printer dev 4 if 0 alt 0

of course, under win all i good.
jdd

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>