List:       linux-usb-devel
Subject:    [linux-usb-devel] isp1161x isochronous transfers support
From:       Cristian Chiarello <cristianchiarello () fimm ! com>
Date:       2008-01-25 17:38:10

Hi,

I have an ep7312 (arm720t) with isp1161A usb host controller (very
similar things to
http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/lurker/message/20051221.141017.c2c6745e.en.html#linux-arm-kernel).
Recently, I have ported the kernel from 2.4.21-rmk1 to 2.6.23 and all
work fine but the old isp1161 driver came from philips and it has too
many differences for the new kernel for porting to 2.6.x and this is not
seem a good solution.
So, I provide platform support code for isp116x-hcd driver and all work
fine! The only one problem is about lack isochronous transfers support:
I use that platform for costom pda that take pictures of water counters.

Now, I think two things:
- ask help to this community: is it an hard work to add isochronous
transfers support? Can someone help me?
- ask to philips for eval kit driver
I would like the first choice too because the code is better write and
more comprensible.

Many thanks,
--
Cristian  Chiarello