List:       linux-usb-devel
Subject:    [linux-usb-devel] CONTACT THE FEDEX COURIER SERVICE COMPANY
From:       MARK EDWARD <MarkEdward1 () walla ! com>
Date:       2007-08-31 10:57:18

Dear Friend,

I was waited to hear from you since few days ago to know how to send your bank draft  \
but i did not hear from youThen I went and deposited the Draft with Steven Long FEDEX \
Security Courier Company,Cotonou, Benin Republic because

I travelled to Iraq to see my boss and will not come back till next month end.What \
you have to do now is to contact the Stevn Long Global Security Company as soon as \
possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring \
date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges, Insurance fee of the \
Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack in your \
Country,

The only money you will send to the Courier Security Company to deliver your Draft \
direct to your postal Address in your country is ($85)only being their Security \
Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, Don't deceive by anybody to pay any \
other money except $85.00,I would have paid that but they said no because they don't \
know when you will

contact them and in case of demurrage.You have to contact the Steven Long

 Global Security Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information \
bellow.

Director Steven Long FEDEX Courier Company Benin Republic.

E-mail: ( fedexcouriercompany02@oued.info )

Phone number +229-936-544-79.

Registration No; Eg2272

Code Number::01721457

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number \
to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again,try to \
contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember \
to pay them their Security Keeping

fee of $85 for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through email as \
soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. The Steven Long FEDEX COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC don't know the contents of \
the Box. I registered it as a Box of  an Africa cloths. They don't know it contents \
money. this is to avoid them delaying with the Box. don't let them know what is \
contains.I am waiting for your urgent response. You can even call the Director of \
FEDEX COURIER COMPANY with this line  +229-975-275-65.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Mark Edward