List:       linux-usb-devel
Subject:    [linux-usb-devel] No More clogging inside the drainage
From:       "leeder meter" <yada_eng2 () tom ! com>
Date:       2007-08-31 10:11:39

   We are professional home product developer, we newly invented a
solution for drainage clogging control of the building.It is patented
and it will stop debris flow from roof into your drainage, so you will
not have to clear the drainage regularly. Each building basically needs
4 units.For details, please visit: http://www.leedermeter.cn

    We are looking for wholesaler and distributor to promote this
product.Several districts are already covered.

    Right now, we have finish all test on prototypes and built toolings
and produced samples for market test purpose, we are confident from the
case study.Also our products are competitive in pricing and functionality .

    For any interest of yours, please contact us. we will arrange a
representative in US to meet you for further discussion.

contact information: alan ling,Mr.

Phone: 86 755 86058441 FAX: 86058454
skype: yadainc
email: yada_eng4@tom.com