List:       linux-usb-devel
Subject:    [linux-usb-devel] (no subject)
From:       bastgiraud <bastgiraud () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2004-07-30 6:25:57

Hello,

First I just want read 2 bytes sent by my device (the pic16c745/765). They are \
located in EP1. That communication send to the PC under linux2.4.20 (that works \
properly because I have do it under windows and  it worked) and it uses the transfer \
interrupt.

Now I use the fields of structure to read some informations of the pic.
It is successful but I don't arrive to find the structure of interrupt transfer.
In the usbdevice_fs.h there are the structure of the control transfer \
(usbdevfs_ctrltransfer) and the structure  of the bulk transfer \
(usbdevfs_bulktransfer) but there isn't 1 for interrupt.

Have you an example for me using the /dev/usb/hiddev0 or another.

Many Thanks

                                                          B GIRAUD