List:       linux-usb-devel
Subject:    [linux-usb-devel] (no subject)
From:       "Astarte Turizm" <astarte () veezy ! com>
Date:       2002-10-31 12:27:46

Dear our Guests=2C

EXPLORE TURKEY WITH ASTARTETOURS!!
=09
Hotel Reservations=3A
You will find more than 200 hotels all over Turkey=2C which have been carefully \
selected=2E Through our reservation system we are able to book more than 1=2E000 \
hotels arround Europe=2E
Tours
Hosted Programs=2C sightseeing tours=2C escorted tours or cruise programs=2E
We have tours on set dates each year or we can organize special itineraries for the \
independant traveller or small groups!!

Rent-A-Car=3A
Travelling on your own pace in Turkey! We have a range of vehicles on offer to choose \
from=2E They may be hired in all major cities=2E  Your car can be made available at \
the airport or your hotel for collection!!

Visit our web-site!!

www=2Eastartetours=2Ecom

Kind Regards
Astarte Tours

P=2ES=2E=3A If you want to unsubscribe=2C please sent us an e-mail=2E