List:       linux-usb
Subject:    [linux-usb] Running 2 keyboards
From:       "Glen Ogilvie" <Nelg () geocities ! com>
Date:       2000-02-22 0:39:03

Hi,

    Is it possible to run a USB keyboard as well as a standard PS/2 keyboard
on the same system? Or two USB keyboards?

I am trying to figure out if it's possible to have two keyboards, and use a
dual head video card like the Matrox G400.  Then, it may only be a matter of
programming to make a multi-user system that two people can use at once.
(both logged into linux on different consoles, and each console's output
sent to each head on the G400.

Any comments as it if this is possible, and if anyone is interesting in
developing or has an idea about this concept, then I'd like to know.

Glen Ogilvie
New Zealand