List:       linux-usb
Subject:    [linux-usb] [Florian.Kirchmeir@infineon.com: Linux-USB devices: modems?]
From:       Markus Schlup <markus () schlup ! net>
Date:       1999-10-28 21:10:38

Hello people,

I'm forwarding this as a prove that people are interested in my pages :-)
... and at the same time I would like to encourage you to send me some more
infos - e.g. regarding working communication devices which are completely
missing as of today ...

At the same time I promise to update the list more frequently ...

Thanks a lot for your help,
Markus

----- Forwarded message from Florian.Kirchmeir@infineon.com -----