List:       linux-usb
Subject:    RE: $ in file storage
From:       "Vivek Kumar Gupta" <gkvivek () zilog ! com>
Date:       2008-10-31 16:22:34

Thanks Alan again,
Actually when I was taking the log for you and in between I was able to
fix this problem. So the source of the problem was I am using NFS area
on my PC and using two of embedded boards both accessing same NFS Area.
Now when 2nd board tries to access backing file when it is already used
by 1st board, then it gives "$" instead of "Linux File-Stor Gadget"
Even though I have UNLOADED the gadget and file storage driver on the
1st board.

So it appears to me that backing file is maintaining some sort of access
instance.

Regards
Vivek