List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    Netra T1 200 status...
From:       Valery Brasseur <vbrasseur () laposte ! net>
Date:       2001-02-16 17:19:23

I have a Netra T1 200 for a small amount of time... I try to boot RH6.2
ultralinux on it !
SILO is loading ok, then the install menu of RH6.2 is display.
when I select "standard" the kernel is loading... then nothing, machine
is hang !

did someone have an idea ?
thanks
valery

--
Valery BRASSEUR                | Phone # +33 320 60 7982
Atos Branche Multimedia        | Fax   # +33 320 60 7649