List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    Linux Status for Sun Netra T1 200
From:       Brasseur_Valéry <Valery.Brasseur () atosorigin ! com>
Date:       2001-01-29 18:18:17

I have access for a small amount of time (# 1 month) to a Netra t1 200 ...
I have try to net-boot Linux on it and for now, it doesn't work...

I have seen your mail from 2001-01-25 12:46:35,
may be looking from the Solaris 8 already installed I can help to identify
what's going wrong ?

You look interested in seeing the prtconf, I can't already send you the
output as the netra isn't on my network for now and output is very huge !!!
but from running it on the console I cant give you some hints :
  the first line said "SUNW,UltraAX-2"
  there is a lom, a flashprom, pci, i2c, usb port....

If I can be of any help, I will try, as I am very interested in making Linux
working on it (note : I can be new kernel if needed as I have already a t1
105 running under ultralinux )

thanks in advance for your help
valery
---
Valery BRASSEUR                      | Phone # +33 320 60 7982
Atosorigin Branche Multimedia        | Fax   # +33 320 60 7649
Unix is like a wigwam -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe ultralinux" in