List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    Wheel mouse with sparclinux.
From:       Rajiv Mordani <mode () chinet ! com>
Date:       2000-10-06 8:23:07

Hi All,
	I have a Sun interface converter and connect a Happy Hacking lite
keyboard and a wheel mouse. What do I need to do to get the wheel (for
scrolling) and also the 3rd mouse button (pressing on the wheel) working in
linux on an ultra 1?

- Rajiv

--
  UNIX _is_ user friendly,
  he's just very picky about who his friends are.