List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    2.2.13 kernel compilation
From:       Scott Michel <scottm () aero ! org>
Date:       1999-12-22 19:22:29

I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this or not, but when I
attempt to compile the arch/sparc64/kernel/ioctl32.c source,
a lot a preprocessor symbols are undefined. I've grepped the
include files and the entire source tree to no avail.

In particular, I tried looking for RAID_VERSION and the closest
I got was MEGARAID_VERSION (which doesn't look like a proper
ioctl).

Positive cluon flux density welcomed.

-scooter