List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    RE: Do you Know of Java Station and Linux
From:       Sir Lox Elroy <sirelroy () bloomnet ! com>
Date:       1999-11-11 6:49:11

    I am trying to find one of 2 things.  Either, a distrobution or a
way to setup Linux on a Java Station, or a way to run Netra J off of
Linux to boot my Java Stations from.  Unfortunately we have Dell
Poweredge Servers running Linux and would like the flexability of Java
Stations.  Can Anyone Help?

                            Thank You
                                    Chris B