List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    Install on SME Ultra AX-mp
From:       David Van Beveren <dvb () eis ! com>
Date:       1999-01-14 13:34:06

We tried today to boot 1.1.9 on a sun Ultra AX-mp quad processor
(400MHz) board from SME. Not successful, as the SCSI bus, or maybe the
boot disk, kept resetting after being configured.  Before I give
detailed information, is this a known problem?

Also, is there a good way to capture the screen output from a failed
boot like this?

Ready to help,

dvb