List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    Representatives/Agents Needed
From:       "Mr. Lee Wong Chung" <consumerhealthcare () excite ! com>
Date:       2008-06-25 7:21:35

Hello,

I am Mr. Lee Wong Chung,the vice president of PRISTINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE PTE
LTD,

SINGAPORE. My company is a Wholesaler, Importer, Exporter of
pharmaceuticals,Textiles products and raw materials from Singapore to United
States Of America,Canada and the United Kingdom. My company is currently
recruiting Representatives/Agents that will assist us with some logistics jobs
as well as receiving payments on our behalf and remitting back to us.

Please contact us for more information if you are interested in being an agent
of my company through the email address below. Subject to your acceptance of
this offer, you shall be given more information about the job and your
remuneration. I expect your favorable response.

Regards.

Mr.Lee Chung

VICE PRESIDENT

Email: consumerhealthcare@live.com