List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    Logo your Business Identity (ID9145517)
From:       "Jeremy David" <charity () rings-things ! com>
Date:       2006-08-17 4:10:48

hl1

Our art team creates a custom logo for you, based on your needs.  Years of experience \
have taught us how to create a logo that makes a statement that is unique to you.

In a professional manner we learn about your image and how you would like the world \
to perceive you and your company.  With this information we then create a logo that \
is not only unique but reflects the purpose of you and your company.

For value and a logo that reflects your image, take a few minutes and visit Logo \
Maker!

http://argue.biz.marklogo-ax.biz

Sincerely,
Logo Design Team

 danish concord addressee

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe ultralinux" in