List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    re: Blackbird FTA receiver for only $199
From:       "Andy" <specials () fta-canada ! net>
Date:       2004-12-11 3:34:02

Tired of paying high prices on your FTA testing products ?

Sick of the "Blackbird" wars or have you  got "Green Light Syndrome" ?

Come and check out our website, before paying to much at another site for
all your FTA needs !!!

http://www.fta-canada.net

WE ARE NOW CARRYING MS1000 AND PANTECH RECEIVERS!

Blackbird/SilverBullet Jtags         @  $49.00
Blackbird/SilverBullet  Receivers  @ $199.00
PanBird Receivers                        @ $199.95
MS 1000 Receivers                     @ $179.95
PanTech Receivers                     @ $159.95
TechSat (channel hog)                @ $249.00

And featuring our own  " Channel Hog FTA Receiver" !!!

-1 full year warranty
-solid construction (built by Sat Cruiser)
-easy to follow instructions for our private support s/w .. which is
included @ no extra charge !!!
-we have designed this to be the easiest receiver you will ever setup and
get going !!!
-Nagravision, T5, ready for you to watch with our private support files
-our private support files written and designed for the Channel Hog
receiver ONLY !!
-the Channel Hog is NOT a clone, or a cheap knockoff !!
-private and unique private software with the features you really want !!

All this for the low price of $249.00

Accessories, Dishes, Cables always at the best prices !!!

Drop by for a visit , you will be glad you did !!

Thank you for reading this email

http://www.fta-canada.net

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe ultralinux" in