List:       linux-ultrasparc
Subject:    ***   We apologize for the inconvenience.  ***  Good News for you!!
From:       Pavel <webmaster () jdhsi ! com>
Date:       2002-03-28 16:12:03

***   We apologize for the inconvenience.  ***

TO: Administrative department

     DYI DAR HARDWARE SUPPLIER INC. was established in Vancouver, Canada.

     Our company is engaged in investment casting such as Stainless Steel
Marine Hardware,furniture parts, valve, fittings, impeller, bicycle
parts and as well as automobile parts.

Welcome to our website www.jdhsi.com.
And welcome to visit our factory.

     Investment Casting
At present, Investment Casting or machining your parts and product in the
development country manufacture is not to conform the economic benefits,
because of the cost is too high, so it weakens the ability of competition
with other countries in the market, and also loses many possible customers.
Because of high cost and low price, it makes you have less benefit. Now, we
have opened factories in Taiwan, Malaysia and Philippine. Give us the chance
to serve you, let us be in charge of producing your product; we have the
ability to lower the cost. You will never lose your customer and order again
because of low price. We believe you have many machinery parts, which were
manufactured by Sand Casting, Die Casting, Forging or Stamping, then go
through further process of Milling. Cutting. Drilling ... or Welding.
Assembling. Due to enormous process, and longer production run, it will
build up higher cost of your product. And will also prevent your developing
and expanding your current business.

      In this case, we sincerely invite you to cooperate with EVEREST and
us. Our Investment
Casing ( Lost Wax Casting) can really improve your manufacturing process,
bring down your
cost and generate utmost benefits for your business. Don't miss your
opportunity. Please
try us now!

      Advantages.

1. DESIGN FLEXIBILITY
2. COST SAVING
3. REDUCTION OF INVENTORY
4. Properties of product:
5: The goods making by the Lost Wax not only have high quality surface,
   but also have other advantages.
6. FLATNESS AND STRAIGHTNESS: tolerances are 0.003" to0.005" TIR per linear
   inch and depend on alloy and configuration of casting.
7..RADII: general tolerance should be +/- 1/64".
8..ANGLES: should not be closer than +/- 1/2deg.
9..ROUNDNESS:
10.HOLE TOLERANCE: Ex. up to 0.250" diameter is +/-0.003".
   up to 0.500" diameter is +/- 0.004".over 0.500 diameter is +/- 0.005" per
inch.
11.RECOMMENDED TOLERANCES.Above are the general detal for the Lost Wax's
advantages.

EVEREST INDUSTRIAL CO., INC GROUP

JYI DAR HAREWARE SUPPLIER INC.
JYI DAR is the over seas marketing office of EVEREST INDUSTRIAL CO., INC. It
is more convenient to inquire with JYI DAR cause you can easy contact with
us with out the time difference. The mission of JYI DAR is to be near to the
present customers and to be up dated with the marketing treats and changes
of the said market as well as to be able to get new customers and provide
convenient for the consumers to place their orders.

Our products were distributed and exported all over the world, ASIA, EUROPE
and U.S.A.

To name some of our clientele, we have satisfactorily supplied:

a.> KING MARINE INC.			-Columbia, NC 27925 U.S.A.
b.> MARINE HARDWARE INC.		-WA, U.S.A.
c.> PRIME INDUSTRIES INC.		-Virginia Beach, VA 23454 U.S.A.
d.> A & B INDUSTRIES INC.		- California, U.S.A.
e.> OSCULATI SPA		   	- Segrate (MI), Italy
f.> GLOMEX ITALY		  	 - Ravenna, Italy
g.> SUGATSUNE KOGYO CO. LTD	.-  Tokyo, Japan
h.> GRP JAPAN CORPORATION	- Kobe, Japan
i.>  HECO HANDELS-GmbH		- Hamburg, Germany
j.>  R.W. BASHAM PTY. LTD.		- Waterloo NSW 2017,Australia
k.> GGB VENTURES INT'L. INC. 	- Ontario Canada
l.> NUOVA INOX MARE S.R.L.  	 -  Genoa, Italy
m.> Smith & Wesson                       	 -U.S.A
n.> Air Bus                                       		 -France
o.> MITSUBISHI                              	 -JAPAN
p.> HITACHI                                                 -JAPAN
q.> NABEYA                                                  -JAPAN

                                	 *and other companies

COMPANY VISION AND MISSION

In fulfillment of our company's mission, we shall pursue the following
objectives:

1.> We shall provide our clients with product that are significant and
profitable.
2.> We shall invest wisely in people, technologies and other resources and
shall actively market     our products to achieve optional growth and
profitability.
3.> We shall cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relation with our
community and industry.

COMPANY CUSTOMER CARE POLICY

JYI DAR HARDWARE SUPPLIER INC.  is committed to provide high quality
products.  We always see to it that clients were satisfied with our products
and will be received intact and organize because we value you as a customer
and want you to think of us the next time you need our products.  Your
satisfaction is so important to us that, if  for any reason, you are  not
satisfied with the products,  we urge you to immediately contact us so we
can immediately attend to your problem in a timely manner.

LOCATIONS:

EVEREST(JYI DAR) Overseas marketing Office

		DYI DAR HARDWARE SUPPLIER INC.
		21143 43A AVE Langley
		B.C. CANADA V3A 8L8
		TEL.#: 1 (604)6923468
		FAX#: 1 (604) 6923468
		E-MAIL: albert@jdhsi.com

HEAD OFFICE:

		EVEREST INDUSTRIAL CO., INC.
		No. 669 KENG TZE KOU FENG KENG TSUN,
		HSINFENG HSINCHU, TAIWAN R.O.C.

PHILIPPINES BRANCH

		EVEREST PRECISION CASTING INC.
		PANDAY PIRA AVENUE IE1,
		CLARK SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE,
		CLARK FIELD, PAMPANGA
		PHILIPPINES

CHITAI INDUSTRY PHILS.

CHITAI INDUSTRY PHILS.
Gil Puyat Ave Industrial Estatc One Special
Economic Zone,Clark Field Pampanga,Philippine.
PHILIPPINES

Maybe you could be interested in our products.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards

Albert Chien
JYI DAR Chairman
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Welcome to our website www.jdhsi.com
E-MAIL: albert@jdhsi.com

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe ultralinux" in