List:       linux-tulip
Subject:    Re: Oops (D-Link 500tx)
From:       Juri P Pakaste <juri () iki ! fi>
Date:       1997-12-17 0:42:41

Juri P Pakaste <juri@iki.fi> writes:

> Oops, it seems I didn't notice the options stuff, as I didn't compile
> the thing as a module... I guess I should have tried those before
> complaining :-)
>
> Uhm, reports tomorrow about my success or failure.

Well, it's tomorrow now, here.

I'm really, really embarassed now. I was, in fact, using the other DEC
driver, not tulip :-). With 0.86I finally in action, the thing seems
to work beatifully (well, I haven't measured the speed, though.)

Oh well. Sorry about the noise. I'll go now and live happily ever
after with the driver, or something :-).

--
[ Juri Pakaste / juri@iki.fi / <URL:http://www.iki.fi/juri/> ]