List:       linux-thinkpad
Subject:    Re: [ltp] T21 FC2 Alsa & ACPI problems
From:       "Piotr Gawrysiak" <pgawrysiak () supermedia ! pl>
Date:       2004-05-22 15:53:17

OK, at least I figured out the audio problem - T21 does not have any synthesizer \
built in :-) In WinXP all MIDI is played by software synthesizer provided by \
Microsoft (with Roland sound fonts). For linux I guess I can get similar \
functionality with Timidity, it should be possible to create a "virtual" ALSA synth \
device with it (if anyone tried it - pls. let me know)...

Piotr