List:       linux-sparse
Subject:    CAN YOU INVEST WITH ME?...6
From:       "Mr.  Robert" <robertnellsona () citromail ! hu>
Date:       2021-06-20 8:05:40

ATTENTION; linux-sparse@vger.kernel.org,

IMPORTANT INVESTMENT INFORMATION

We have a good investment program going on now.
We have $95m USD for Investment in your Country.
We use this opportunity to invest you to join the investment program and you will \
never regret it. Please kindly invest with us and you will be receiving monthly \
income/return/profit every month. We can also give you Loan,

We have:

1. Short Term Loan,

2. Medium Term Loan

3. and Long Term Loan,

There is no need of collateral security. We will use our company to sign agreement \
and guarantee on your behalf and our Lawyer will sign on your behalf.

Reply for more detail.

Thank you Sir.

Robert Nellson.
INVESTMENT MANAGER.