List:       linux-sparse
Subject:    P/s Get back to me on this email: mrs.florenceevans3@gmail.com
From:       Birgit Kruse <bojono () arcor ! de>
Date:       2014-06-10 11:10:13

Hello my beloved in the Lord.

I am MRS. FLORENCE EVANS, from republic of Ireland, I am legally married to MR. JOHN \
EVANS, a South Africa citizen born brought up in Switzerland, I live in Switzerland \
with my husband for 32 years before we move down to south Africa in 1985 after my \
husband retirement in 1974, I am 71 years old by the grace of god, I am a new \
Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. All indication from \
my doctor that my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that i \
wouldn't live more than two months. My dear husband was involved with the January \
2000 Kenya airways plane crashed as you can see on the news line web site. \
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm I have confident in you because i have \
prayed. I am willing to donate the sum of $20.5m U.S dollars, to the less privileged. \
May the grace of our lord be with you, P/s Get back to me on this email: \
mrs.florenceevans3@gmail.com

Remain blessed,
MRS. FLORENCE EVANS