List:       linux-sparse
Subject:    My new gpg key and temporary sparse repository
From:       Christopher Li <sparse () chrisli ! org>
Date:       2012-06-21 9:35:51

Hi,

I just come back from a vacation and I will start applying patches
on the list.

Unfortunately I wipe my home machine with the gpg key and access
to korg. No, the key is not compromised, I just lost it during a re-install.

I just create the new key EBBE4796 and upload it to the mit
key server. I will need to redo the key signing process to regain
access to korg.

Meanwhile, I am using github to publish sparse development repository.
Sorry for the inconvenient I caused.

Here is the link for the temporary sparse repository:

https://github.com/sparsecli/sparse

Hopefully it will not take too long to regain access to korg.

Chris