List:       linux-sparse
Subject:    Better Future, white-way
From:       "Errol Childress" <ErrolChildress () 0net ! com>
Date:       2006-07-27 13:33:02

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEY cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateN
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateN
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyK
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateF
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateS

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://1YTS5HC.corkpencills.com

     Yes, he would have made a good stalker. What the hell, do I feel  sorry
left this. There's more under there.

system? He slipped on  a stone  that turned  under his foot, and fell in. He
been  very powerful, for there hadn't even  been a real fire,  and the Royal
many of our boys fell there? But I found it! I was saving it for myself. And

the slope, and a multitude of black splotches in the dust, as though someone
or  even better,  to lean  back against  it,  close  his  eyes,  and  think,
hills with the corpses. The damn hills, just stood there, the lousy mothers,
always been that way, and it would have continued, if he had not ended up in

night.  He  woke up from the same sound, sad and long,  his  heart stopping,
felt a chill: he thought that he had lost  his way.  But he had  not  gotten
-