List:       linux-sparse
Subject:    Re: String concatenation
From:       Linus Torvalds <torvalds () osdl ! org>
Date:       2004-07-22 20:02:40

Ok, I pushed out a patch that increases MAX_STRING to 4095 as per C99, and
also should be more careful about the exact size. There were some problems
with off-by-one cases and with the final NUL at the end in the case of
oversized concatenation. I didn't test all that extensively, but it passed
some of the trivial tests I did, and reported the right warnings.

		Linus
-